- Submitted by Kawiria on Fri, 17/05/2013 - 18:18I’m pretty sure you can relate with that disease and it has no cure, we’re still searching. The one that makes you want to do everything at that very last minute. You know just right before the deadline. All through, you have known that you’re supposed to do this and it has been at the back of your head. What is lacking is that motivation to get your hands dirty on it just yet. So you procrastinate, and procrastinate, you give your excuses. Then when d-day is here, things go bonkers. You’re trying to juggle 5 balls *read projects* all together, and boy, we all ain’t expert jugglers.
- Submitted by inkedbiker on Fri, 17/05/2013 - 18:03The Fates conspired………….. I slipped , but i didn’t fall , i got up . It is said that the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Well, am not a mouse . Two bouts of flu (kwani SARS is making rounds?) and a sprained wrist from an unnecessary midweek game of […]
- Submitted by TechNewsRprt on Fri, 17/05/2013 - 17:00SproutLoud Media Networks, a leading developer of distributed marketing technology that helps take national brands local made it to the Gartner’s 2013 Cool Vendors list, identifying their products and technologies at the forefront of innovation and business impact.
- Submitted by Pamba Boma on Fri, 17/05/2013 - 16:30Rooms with painted or colored ceilings are less common and have a stunning appearance compared to plain white ceilings. They speak of uncommon boldness and a desire for the unusual. No matter the purpose of the room, color is an all-time tool for changing the appearance of the room, and using it on ceilings is simply a step away from the norm. Try and step out of the ‘usual’ that sometimes can be boring and join the group of bold people who apply color not only to walls but also to ceilings.
- Submitted by martingicheru on Fri, 17/05/2013 - 15:21Article by Martin Gicheru Looks like Samsung got great reception of the form factor from the Galaxy Note 8. This has since been replicated on the Galaxy Tab 3 7 inch. Sammobile.com reports that they have with them an image of the Samsung Galaxy tab 3 8″ sent to them by an anonymous tipster. It shows the next 7 inch Galaxy tab will wear the same clothes but thinner bezel. They add that it will also be thinner while at it.
- Submitted by TechNewsRprt on Fri, 17/05/2013 - 15:00Brainhunter, a community that provides a comprehensive integrated combination of software technology and service to enrich and empower employers, job seekers, recruitment agencies, and communities, has added yet another feature.
- Submitted by martingicheru on Fri, 17/05/2013 - 14:59Article by Martin Gicheru Google’s 4.7 inch Nexus 4 device of 2012 is finally launched and selling in India. This device runs Android 4.2.2 Jellybean, stock as is expected with nexus devices. See below the device specs:
- Submitted by Obanda on Fri, 17/05/2013 - 13:31Presenting to you the first ever nerds party in Nairobi Show up your wild-nerdy side or dig out some embarrassing high school outfits you used to think were cool See […]
- Submitted by TechNewsRprt on Fri, 17/05/2013 - 13:00
- Submitted by Pamba Boma on Fri, 17/05/2013 - 12:30Art is everywhere and it adds to the beauty of life even as it seeks to express that same life. One of the most controversial art forms is abstract art. It is used extensively in interior decor to adorn living and working spaces. Usually the attempt to explain art in words seems inadequate because art explains itself. It especially becomes difficult to explain abstract art because it does not have an external subject.