- 1 of 19
- Submitted by pikachakula on Sun, 19/05/2013 - 19:35
- Submitted by pikachakula on Sun, 19/05/2013 - 19:33
- Submitted by pikachakula on Sun, 19/05/2013 - 17:40Ingredients: 1 cantaloupe
1-2 Tbsp of raw ginger Method: Wash cantaloupe well. Slice.
Slice of outer rind.
You can juice the cantaloupe with or without the seeds. I juiced it with the seeds and loved it. It is a tad sweeter without the seeds.
Juice in the ginger as well.
Serve or chill. source:
- Submitted by Obanda on Sun, 19/05/2013 - 17:22Filed under: 254 Tagged: how two hours of sun set went down, Karura Forest, Picnic, two hours of Sun Set, two hours of sun set pics
- Submitted by TechNewsRprt on Sun, 19/05/2013 - 17:00
- Submitted by Pamba Boma on Sun, 19/05/2013 - 16:30Infuse color into your living spaces using printed fabrics. Fabrics add texture and depth to a room’s decor and it is a wonderful opportunity to add color or to enhance the already existing color scheme. The beauty of prints is well defined in the patterns that make up the fabric. And this same beauty can enhance your home’s decor in a dramatic way. When used properly, color and prints combined in decor result in a very professional look.
- Submitted by Audrey M on Sun, 19/05/2013 - 16:19Normal
X-NONE /* St
- Submitted by pikachakula on Sun, 19/05/2013 - 14:40
- Submitted by deMaitha on Sun, 19/05/2013 - 12:52#PoetrySunday, because I’m the ninja who writes a poem in 10 minutes to take care of the burn-out from reading Land Use Law. Enjoy. You ask yourself, How’s an honest brother gonna compete in this world? Actuaries said you’d be dead by 21, Look there, that dude, he made his first mill at 21, […]
- Submitted by kachwanya on Sun, 19/05/2013 - 11:51