Looking for beauty tips for teens? Then this article is best for you! Teenagers are exposed to a lot of changes and getting the right makeup becomes a very confusing factor because they are incapable of deciding whether to adopt an independent fashion that will make them look like a grown up or a teen.
Tips for Teens to Look Beautiful
Staying beautiful is a complete package that your physical appearance and body gestures bring along. If you learn to carry yourself well right at this stage, then you won't suffer from any complexities regarding your beauty. Looking gracious include factors that create a positive impression on minds of onlookers and it's a very normal desire for a girl in her teens to grab everyone's attention. Follow these beauty tips to make yourself look stunning.
Skin Care Tips
- The external glow of your skin could be enhanced with a plenty of beauty care tips. Follow a natural process at this age and do not experiment with cosmetics that promise to make you fair. This will in the long run enhance the external glow of your skin.
- Detoxify your system from within by consuming a lot of fresh foods like vegetables, fruit juices and raw fruits. Reduce consumption of fried foods, fast foods and junks.
- Keep your face clean by washing it thrice a day. Apply fresh cream mixed with turmeric before going to bed. Scrub your face regularly with ice and watermelon slices. You can also apply a face pack made from honey.
- Go completely natural while taking care of your body. Massage your body, including your face with olive oil or almond oil before taking bath. You will observe the difference in the texture of your skin after a week. These were some natural ways to improve your natural beauty.
- Go for nude makeup to stay brisk and beautiful. Your makeup kit should contain lip gloss, loose powder and eyeliner. Never buy makeup that would make you look older than your age.
- Define your eyes with eye shadow and then use a single brush of makeup on your eyelashes. A black or dark brown colored eye shadow is usually preferred. If you are attending a party then you can experiment with blue tones. Sketch a thin line of eyeliner to brighten up your eyes.
- Girls in their teens should wear muted and glossy shades. Juicy pink, coral, pale purple and purple are the colors for this age. Keep your lips moisturized by applying flavored balm on it. The natural color of the balms would retain the luster of your lips.
- Moisturize your face with baby products before going out. Dust a little loose powder on it. You can also apply pure aloe vera gel on your face to prevent sunburns.
The Perfect Hairdo
- Hair care is an important criterion for looking beautiful. Rinse your hair at least thrice a week with a premium brand of shampoo. Oil your hair before washing and condition it after applying shampoo. This should be your hair care regimen during teenage.
- Avoid exposing your hair to damaging chemicals and using blow dryers frequently. Rather get a hairdo that will make you look chic and charming. Go for short hairstyles in your teenager. If you have long hair, then opt for razor cut or layers. Curls look naturally beautiful and they render a carefree appeal.
- Deck your hair with trendy clips having cute designs and prints. As teens you must experiment with colors for your hair accessories. Bright colored bands, hair clips, extensions would perfectly match your age. All these elements bring out the freshness of this age.
Establish a trendy fashion with cool outfits, funky bags and comfy slippers. The magic of natural beauty of this age is something to be treasured. Therefore, be careful with what you do and what you pick for yourself.