Blogs - All List Of Bloggers
- Submitted by somolong on Fri, 22/06/2012 - 16:31South Africa’s tropical coastal city of Durban and its spectacular Moses Mabhida stadium provided Top Gear with the perfect backdrop for its biggest live show yet. A total of 67 000 people visited the venue over the two days to be entertained by supercars, stunts, pyrotechnics and the hair-raising antics of the Top Gear trio, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May.
- Submitted by robertalai on Wed, 14/03/2012 - 21:45
- Submitted by Wanjeri Gakuru on Mon, 05/11/2012 - 12:02
‘Ultra modern’ Milimani court building – A Poster Project of Corruption and Failure of the Architectural Profession.Submitted by kenarchitect on Tue, 29/11/2011 - 20:29It has now emerged that the ‘ultra-modern’ Milimani Law Courts building unveiled by President Mwai Kibaki earlier this year is yet another white elephant that cost the taxpayer a staggering Sh1 billion. Barely 10 months after it was commissioned, Chief Justice Willy Mutunga has sounded alarm over the safety of judicial staff and Kenyans using … Continue reading »
- Submitted by Mwende on Thu, 22/09/2011 - 22:35It is now 2 hours to the end of my 18th year on this planet. It’s been a ride and a half and it’s about to get even better, I believe. I will be able to look back at the year and admit how stupid I have been because I would have been wiser than I had been. That’s always an interesting part of growing up. When I used to have a diary, I would read it only at the end of the year and wonder who that naive girl was?
- Submitted by UrbaneKenyan on Tue, 13/09/2011 - 09:21Pensive...
- Submitted by sportskenya on Tue, 14/06/2011 - 12:48
- Submitted by sportskenya on Mon, 28/02/2011 - 16:35KPL 2010-11 season has started and came in fast. For some of the clubs, it is a great start and others have been laying the necessary groundwork for their season onslaught. Besides recruiting and changing their technical management, some clubs have also sought to boost their financials in a bid to attract the best of talent. We take a look at some of the clubs that maybe regarded as ‘rich’ – and we use this term in loosely since their financials are shrouded in secrecy, and most have not accounted for their match-day revenues and ticketing revenues.
‘Nokia Tune Dubstep Edition’ by Valerio Alessandro Sizzi is the winner of next variation of the Nokia Tune competitionSubmitted by kachwanya on Wed, 12/10/2011 - 19:02
- Submitted by robertalai on Thu, 20/10/2011 - 08:38Symantech has warned of a new highly sophisticated computer worm which has the same characteristics of the Stuxnet virus which attacked Iran’s nuclear programme. The virus has has been discovered targeting various companies in Europe. Computer security experts say its code and binary is so similar to the Stuxnet worm so the authors might have had access to the original code of Stuxnet. Iran accused US of authoring the Stuxnet virus to target its nuclear network.